National Dental Commission Bill and National Nursing and Midwifery Commission Bill passed by Lok Sabha

The Lok Sabha on 28th July, Friday passed the two key health Bills; National Commission Bill and National Nursing Midwifery Commission Bill.

The National Commission Bill is to regulate the quality and standard of dental education and profession in our country. This Bill aims at replacing the Dentists Act of 1948 and advances to set up The National Commission Bill.

The National Nursing Midwifery Commission Bill 2023 proposes to set up National Nursing Midwifery Commission and replace the Indian Nursing Council Act 1947. it also aims and providing regulated services and maintenance of standard education by nursing and midwifery professionals, maintenance of national and state registers and create a systematic framework to develop access and research.

The key purpose of the bills is to implement a common test and improve the nursing and Dental education and profession to strengthen the education system of the country and to provide dentists and nurses to give the best services to the Nation and the world. these Bills intend several required changes to improve the existing system.

NEET UG must for BSc Nursing Admission in Telangana

KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (KNRUHS) in its notification released on the 10th of April said that TSEAMCET and NEET UG 2023 are Mandatory for the students for admission in BSc Nursing.

KNRUHS has made it compulsory to appear in TSEAMCET 2023 and NEET-UG 2023 for Candidates who are aspiring to take admission to the 4 years course BSc Nursing in Government and Private Colleges for the academic year 2023-24 in Telangana affiliated to KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES.

The Government of Telangana issued an order with regard to the Modification of the eligibility criteria. Earlier BSc Nursing seats allocation of the candidates was based on the marks obtained by them and now it will be replaced by ranks secured by the candidates in the Competitive Exams.

” Admission into Competent Authority Quota seats of BSc Nursing 4YDC course shall be based on Telangana state EAMCET 2023 Rank and INC Regulations.

Admission into Management Quota seats of BSc Nursing 4YDC course shall be based on NEET-UG 2023 Rank and INC Regulations.” stated the notification of KNRUHS.

To Download the Important notification for Candidates Aspiring to join BSc Nursing.Click Here
Source: KNRUHS

Apollo College of Nursing : Admission for the academic year 2022-23

Apollo College of Nursing, Hyderabad was established in the year 2002, with an aim of providing International Standards of Nursing care. The vision of the college is to provide the best nursing education which combines continuous quality improvement with upgraded latest technologies.

The Apollo College of Nursing is affiliated with KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (KNRUHS). The College is accredited by Indian Nursing Council and recognized by State Government. The college is located in Apollo Health City Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana. It is attached to 1000 bedded Apollo Medical College and Hospital.

Courses Offered and Eligibility
Courses Offered Duration Eligibility
B.Sc Nursing4 Years> 10+2 with PBC (Physics, Biology, and Chemistry) with 70% and above
> English is Compulsory
> 17 years of age as on 31st Dec 2022
> Must be Neet Eligible
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing2 Years> Diploma in GNM with 60% and above marks in +2
> Age Limit – Upto 35 years
M.Sc Nursing with 7 Specializations:

Community Health Nursing
Medical-Surgical Nursing
Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
Child Health Nursing
2 Years> B.Sc Nursing with 60% marks +1 year of work experience
> Age Limit – Upto 35 years

latest Post By MedicalNEETUG.Com

Seat Distribution for B.Sc Nursing 

Sixty percent (60%) of the total number of seats shall be filled as competent authority seats, and the remaining Forty percent (40%) seats shall be filled as management seats. 

Government QuotaManagement Quota
* For the management quota seats the candidate must be NEET UG 2022-23 eligible *
Fee Structure
Courses (Tuition Fees)I YearII YearIII YearIV YearTotal
B.Sc Nursing2,50,0002,58,0002,66,0002,75,00010,49,000
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing2,05,8001,90,7003,96,500
M.Sc Nursing (7 Specializations)2,47,5002,53,5005,01,000
* Tuition fees are inclusive of Hostel and Other Expenses
For Admission in Apollo College of Nursing Contact : 8884499766/8