Admission to UG Engineering Programmes offered at Vellore, Chennai, Amaravati, and Bhopal. The Candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can register for the exam through its Official Website viteee.vit.ac.in. The application fee is ₹1350/- for all Applicants.
Admission to the courses will be based on the Rank Secured in VITEEE 2024. The candidates who are selected will have the opportunity to participate in online counseling based on their ranking in the VITEEE 2024 examination. During the counseling process, candidates will have the chance to provide their preferences for specific campus locations, academic programs, and categories of fees.
|The link to the official website of VITEEE 2024
VIT will verify the eligibility of candidates after they complete the tuition fee payment within the stipulated deadline. Candidates are required to provide necessary documents on the day they come to the campus or as requested by the Office of Admissions. Candidates with ranks up to 1 Lakh are eligible for counseling for admission to the Vellore and Chennai campuses of VIT.
VITEEE 2024 Schedule
|Last Date for Receipt of Application
|March 30th, 2024
(Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination)
|April 19th- 30th, 2024 (Tentatively)
(The number of days for each city will vary)
|03rd – May – 2024 (Tentatively)
|To be Announced
VITEEE 2024 – Eligibility Criteria
|The applicant should be a Resident / NRI National / PIO / OCI.
NRI applicants can directly apply under ‘NRI Category’ through NRI application form.
Foreign applicants who studied/studying abroad can apply directly through the International application form.
|Applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 2002 are eligible to apply for Engineering admission 2024.
|Applicants applying for UG Engineering admission should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2024
Applicants applying to VITEEE 2024 should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate). (For reserved category 50%)
VITEEE 2024 – Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: The VITEEE 2024 will have a total duration of two hours and thirty minutes.
- Question Type: The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs), where you need to choose the correct answer from the given options.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, you will receive one mark. There is no mention of negative marking, so it’s important to answer all questions, as there may be no penalty for incorrect answers.
- Total Number of Questions: The question paper will contain a total of 125 questions.
- Section-wise Distribution:
- Math/Biology: 40 questions
- Physics: 35 questions
- Chemistry: 35 questions
- Aptitude: 10 questions
- English: 5 questions
- Language: The question paper will be available only in English, so candidates need to be proficient in the English language to understand and attempt the questions.
- Attempt Limit: Each candidate is allowed only one attempt at the VITEEE 2024 examination.
How to register for VITEEE 2024?
- Go to the official website, viteee.vit.ac.in
- On the main Home page click on VITEEE 2024
- Enter all the required credentials to register
- Fill out the application form, Upload the required documents accordingly and pay the application fee
- CLick on Submit and download the application form of VITEEE 2024